Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mr. 6'5..."When I See You"



Ok, so i really like this song.
It just so happens that it makes me think of...Mr. 6 foot 5,smooth bald, caramel complexion.u probably remember me writing about him. i had appoached him a while back, and he told me he was weak in some areas(we r both tryna be good Christians), so i let it go.

or so i thought.

someone asked me to invite him to something, so i called him...for that SOLE purpose, and told him i'd talk to him later. before i hung up, he stopped me to ask how i was....i told him well and got off the phone pretty quickly.
he didn't make it to the thing i invited him out to. so after the weekend passed he called me to explain why he couldn't make it.
i told him, it was no biggie and that i'd talk to him later.
he wasn't trying to let me get off the phone...that conversation ended up lasting 2hrs...within a day or two we had the chance to kick it, in a group,and later one on one. it was instant chemistry.

maybe too much so, so since, we have spoken sparingly.
first of all, we didn't have sex...
but the temptation has got me to the point of RUNNING.
i knew he was potentially dangereous.i know first hand now, so i have to pretty much
STAY AWAY, he warned me...but now i conceed.

it sux, cause i still feel like the FANTASIA song...."When I See You..."
ugh, and even when i don't see him in person, i see him when i close my eyes.
he makes me get butterflies, i feel like a little girl with a crush.

Dear, Mr 6'5,

"Your always on my mind
When you come around I'm shy
When i see you, when i see you
Never no when you might walk by
So I gotta be right on time
When i see you when i see you

I scibble X and O's in my notebook
Checking how my hair and nails look
I feel myself in the zone
I get nervous when you call
So i say im not home
I see your face when i here my Favorite song
Should i Send an email at home
Your the number 1 topic on the phone,
I wonder if you know or do you have a clue

I lay my head on my pillow
You got me staring out the window
Wish on a star for a sign
Whats the reason why Yeah..."

4 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

WOW... I'm SO glad you know your weakness and can FIGHT it. Do you think you guys can date? If he's trying and you're trying, but then again...if you KNOW you're not strong enough to handle that...then you're doing right to stay away.

feels good b n FREE said...

just me...hey girl.
i really like him,
and i KNOW myself enuf to know that i have to at least avoid one on one time. :)
thing is, i wonder about him...he has issues (we all do) but issues about relationships, marriage, letting his guard down, i don't even think he knows what he wants...and i can tell from some of the talks we've had...if u ask me, his state of mind and heart might be even more dangerous to me than the sex thing.
so...
i'm waiting this onw out.
but oh how painful is the wait..lol
"when i see HIM, when I see HIM"...hahahaha
ttyl!

TrinaBeingTrina said...

If a guy dont have issues you don't want him. I just don't understand why everything with you is so difficult? Anyway I wish you luck. Maybe he could be "the one"

feels good b n FREE said...

trina...i swear, this time
it's not me. and actually
if i could ever find a manwithout issues...id' be happy.
this guy (T.J) really doesn't know what he wants...one day he's refers to us as "we" the next day he's not interested in anything beyond a friendship.
so it's not me, and i don't have time for heart games...if he's gonna be the one.
only time will tell...
but i won't b chasing him to find out!