Sunday, January 21, 2007

It would be fly, if u were my B-u-d-d-y



This picture has got to be a joke right? Can u believe how that man is posing, look @ his shoulders? I thought it was a riot, don't they just look...HAPPY?

ne way, have u heard that new song by Musiq, B-U-D-D-Y?
If so do you like it? i really am feeling the groove to that song...I LOVE Musiq almost as much as D'angelo and sweedish fish...almost. His soul, philly vibe is so tight. so as i listened i got the drift of what he was referring to. "friends with benefits"
LYRICS HERE
the song is so smooth that i wanted to be down with the message...
i let my mind wander back some to my last "buddy."
*flashbacks*

yeah, i'm glad i'm through that phase...

everyone has their different opinions and in this day and age, anything that is self beneficial is
the way to go. therefore, i'm almost embarassed to say that i'm past the whole "buddy" thing.
i'm just not built like that and the times that i tried it, i didn't like the emotionless person i was becoming. so, the "buddy" thing definitely isn't for me.
i think i'd be my own buddy first.pun intended.
doen't the "buddy" thing always get ruined? someone always catches feelings.
what about the times that "buddy" status isn't clearly laid out, and one person thinks they are in a REAL relationship.

anyway, i'll pass. i'm hoping that the next "buddy" i have will be my buddy for a lifetime.
btw, did u get the same meaning from the song?

OHHHH and do u just love this Robin Thicke or what???
Did you know his dad is Alan Thicke from Growing Pains? Some useless trivia 4 you.

ttyl

9 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm assuming that what you are assumimg is what the song is talking about. I looked at the lyrics but I need to hear it on the radio. I don't think I've ever paid attention to it.
btw..what was the purpose of mentioning Robin Thick...did I miss something?

feels good b n FREE said...

do u hear his song playing on my page???
scroll all the way down...his video is playing his song "lost without u"

do u see it??

TrinaBeingTrina said...

DUUUHHHH!!! I had the mute button on so I didn't hear the music. And I didn't see the video because I didn't scroll down.

I'm actually diggin' that song.

Ms.Honey said...

As long as we've got each other we can take anything that comes our way (lyrics to growing pains lol)...I use to love that show...I love the B.U.D.D.Y song however I'm like you I don't need a buddy right now LOL...

Lyrically speaking said...

I miss Growing pains, hey this is a good read...just passing by :) doing my rounds

Friar Tuck said...

Hey. I think it is impossible in that situation to not either become cold-hearted or

Friar Tuck said...

catch some feeling for someone.

But what do I know?

Ladynay said...

Have you heard DeLaSoul's version of buddy? That's where musiq got this song from, the words are changed but the music and meaning is the same.

SilkySmooth said...

check me out