Friday, November 24, 2006

Why I'm Cheesing...

Ignore the date on my pic. the calender is not set on my cam. i'm not tech savvy...but i can click. lol.
ne way, r u wondering why i am cheesin here in this pic?
well, it's because my dad had just blessed the food and said "dinner is served!!" :)
now that's just greedy. lmbo.
honestly, i was just really happy to be with my family and enjoying thanxgiving. it's been a great two days. but do you wanna know why my face is still looking just like tha picture?
it's called BLACK FRIDAY!!!
listen, this mornin i was the early bird....and boy if i didn't get the dag on worm.!!! *whewweee*
my brother and i got to Circuit City at 4:40 am, but the line was stooopid. he was frustrated so we left...our next stop was Wally world. we got there at 5:00. the line was long but it was moving quick. we got in there and i was feeling dazed and confused cause it was a crazy barrage of folx fighting for carts...my brother was nearby and caught eye contact with me and said "BOGARD!" then i got the umph i needed to grab a cart and push thru the crowd. I was like, "thanx for the pep talk brah!"
so we started moving toward electronics and i almost fell down laughing because i couldn't get over the grown behind MEN power walking through the underwear section to get to electronics. it was a good thing we took the same route 'cause we found the TV my brother wanted hidden in the isle after the underwear...far from the electronic section...we saw those TVs and was like "jackpot!" we high fived!!!

then he said...we need another cart. so he peeked around the corner and saw an abandoned cart...he looked around then grabbed that joint. we decided to split up since we couldn't move around the electronic section...it was like 200 people tryna get in.

i dipped off to housewares and got everything i could find on sale. (lmbo) my bro was tryna get to electronics to get a portable dvd player...well...i was in housewares getting my slow cookers and coffee pots, and i discover an abandoned portable dvd...i snatched it up so quick and called my brother's cell phone to tell him he no longer had to fight the barbarians!!! ha!

we met in the isle and high fived again!!! YES!!
we went to the cash register and cleaned up for under $200....whew!!!!
we skipped our happy grown behinds outta there.
then we decided to swing past Sears on a whim. we got there around 5:45....and they gave $10 gift cards to the first 200 customers. SO....we both got one of them. :)

we were able to get my son a nice huffy bike, some jewelry for my baby girl, my brother got a bunch of clothes and toys for the babies...and some other random stuff...
we felt like we were stealing.

we did all that, ate breakfast...and now i gotta get my butt to the office. i'm on floor 9am-12pm.i'm gonna be cheesing all the way there. ahhh...moments like these are priceless. for everything else, there's mastercard.

wow. i'm dumb.

ttyl :)

8 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm not messing with you and Chris, yall left me

But I'm happy you got everything you wanted because remember last year was a bust.

Ladynay said...

So what you get me? LOL

I like that style on you.

uniquepressure said...

yo this pic is whack! to the 9th power! and y is your right cheek so greasy? lol...lmbo. yes i got jokes! lol. but it is all love like crown fried chicken and grape soda!

feels good b n FREE said...

trina!!!
i was on my way to where u was...u had other plans too. humph!! ain't no body leave u brat!

feels good b n FREE said...

ladynay...
i got u some earrings, can u come get them???
call me and let me know!

the hairstyle??? thanx

feels good b n FREE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
feels good b n FREE said...

unique....
the level of hatred is amazing....
let it rain and clear it up (ha)

just woo-saaah and let it go!

Friar Tuck said...

This is my fave pic from you so far!