Tuesday, November 21, 2006

a snippet from my life

have u ever heard that if you r bad or don't believe in santa you'll get coal for christmas?
well here is my 4yr old's version of that:
*riding in the car going home...
jojo: santa is gonna come. santa sees what we're doing. santa and jesus know what we're doing.
(*ok...don't even comment. i teach truth and allow some childhood fantasy)
yaya(oldest son):humph
jojo: i don't care if you don't believe in santa. i believe in santa.
yaya:whatever
jojo:if you don't believe in santa, you're gonna get a COLD for christmas. so now.

*dead* i love my kids.

3 comments:

uniquepressure said...

*dead* i love my kids.

Funny post

but what in the world does this mean????

feels good b n FREE said...

*dead* = i just almost dropped dead (lol)

u know what "i love my kids" means...lol

TrinaBeingTrina said...

You two are both stoopid :-)

Don't get me started on Santa because you know my daughter was a little older than Jojo when I let her know that Santa did not exist. You know how I feel about some fat white man getting the credit for what I'm bustin' my behind to do!