Sunday, September 03, 2006

checkin in


just wanted to come thru and say hey to all u blogger people.
i turned 26 on friday, and it was a nice day.
well it rained pretty much all day...and i laid around and did nothing.
i'm not too mad about that cause that was all i wanted to do anyway.
i did take myself out to the cheese cake factory and yesterday
someone took me to see that movie CRANK...which was out of control, by the way.
but, my cousin met me at the cheesecake factory and we had a nice dinner...
we both did a lot of talking and reflecting about where we are in our lives now
at 26 and being single moms and the future and all that.
overall it was a nice day.
i'm blessed to have seen another year and i'll catch up wit u folx in a little.
something wonderful is in the works, we'll talk soon. :)

in the meantime enjoy ur labor day!
luv u!
~chan

5 comments:

Ladynay said...

Happy Belated!

Friar Tuck said...

congrats

Miz JJ said...

Happy Belated birthday. I love the Cheesecake Factory, but the portions are waaay to big.

Janelle said...

Happy belated birthaday...

Tilina said...

Hi Chandra, long time no hear.....Happy waayyyyy...belated birthday- I had no idea. Well I hope all is well with you- chat w/ you later. Much luv always:)