Monday, May 08, 2006

Making Moves!!


Hey there peoples!!
it's been a long time, i shouldn'ta left u.... (alrite that's corny)
But n e way, how u been??
I think it's been blog hiatus season as a couple of my good blog friends have been blogging a lot less, it's spring fever or something...I got it!

So let's see, what's going on?? Me? still hitting the gym and I promise to post new pix but maybe now, not until the first week of june. I felt like I wasn't losing, but a recent weigh in made me smile!!! It's working...phew!

The kids are doing good and Jonah will be 4 this month (did I tell u that?) and I'm throwing him a carnival party!! I'm so excited! I can't even tell u...hit me up if u want an evite. We are gonna have at least 7 games, and a craft table, a prize table and a face painting station...
We're having hotdogs, cotton candy, and pop corn....and I think a clown on stilts..lol
The kids r gonna be scurred...why do we get clowns? Kids DON'T like them!

Also, I am starting real estate class next week, Trina is gonna be taking the classes with me. It is a two week course. Getting into real estate has always been a long term goal, but let me tell you how God has truly been ordering my steps and I'm going strictly because of His guidance...it was never in MY plan. So it is another exciting chapter in my life. side note: TTD...girl, you really should try a good revival. If you go expecting you will come away changed and empowered!

Speaking of which, church has been wonderful...but on another level. I don't know..maybe it's me. Someone asked me to sing that song Yesterday by Mary Mary in July...
I thought that was great...When I first heard that song,
I said to myself "One day I might have that kind of vocal range!" Them girls be sangin!!
So I'm praying on that.

Well...everything else is kool. I just got involved in another business venture too. :)
A sista got her hand in a little of everything. lol. The business is called Fortune High-Tech Marketing, it's a pretty lucrative endeavor and I'ma work it a little sumthing.
If you're interested in finding out about it you can by attending a tele-conference:

The conference is Wednesday May 10th @ 10:00pm (sharp)
If you have a computer with internet access you need to go to
http://Presenternet.com
Click on ATTEND A PRESENTATION
The room name:
AKINYELA
password :
12345
enter your name
THEN CALL
641-920-3223
AND LISTEN IN...THAT'S IT.

If you don't have internet access at home, that's ok....
just call
219-990-6983
AND LISTEN IN!

Lemme know what u think...my business website is http://fhtmus.com/chandra_b_1999

I'll be around, I miss ya'll!!

7 comments:

VerseOne said...

good to see you back in the game. i'll still be checkin' for ya'.

Peace.

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like you are the type of girl who is always scheming on something.

LUVIN ME said...

You do have a lot going on...starting school...planning parties...sangin' at church...going into business. No wonder we haven't heard from you.

latinachik4lif said...

well just glad to know you doing aight. i thought i left a comment yesterday but i guess i didn't. ohh well. just take care and be safe!

Ms.Honey said...

I've been slack on reading, but hopefully that will change. Glad to see you doing big things and making moves that's what it's all about this year. Congrats on the weight loss, we'll have to trade tips cause I'm at a plataeu (spell check) now which means I need to do things a lil diff to get the pounds to continue to come off, but it's all good I'm def down from where I started.

Church always makes me feel better, I def feel ya on God doing his thing, cause if I tried to do it well you know what that would be like..have fun planning the party I love parties.

Charles X said...

congrats on the real estate!

MZPEACH said...

Real estate class? Wow. Good job Mrs.Thang..lol. A carnival party sounds fun. I am sure you baby will enjoy it.