Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just saying hello...


I haven't had much time to blog...
I have been really busy and trying to get things in order here in my life.
I'm still working out and tryna get this weight off of me.

My church is currently in revival and yesterday was the first day
it really was wonderful and the message really challenged me.
I was able to pray with my friend who has been depressed and feeling unloved and I was able to take the time out to talk with her and pray with her...and that really blessed me.

Otherwise everything is good with me...I hope all you in blogland are doing good...
writing funny posts, tagging folx and the whole nine.
I'll be back shortly.

smooches!!

7 comments:

Ladynay said...

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! LOL Take your time.

MZPEACH said...

I hope you freind feels better. Hope all is well Diamonds. I am going to take a break from blogging too. Hugs*
How are your babies doing. All six of them (twins included..lol).

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

take your time shawt!!!...

latinachik4lif said...

good to know things are going great! we understand ya! so like ladynay said take your time! we aint going no where.

LUVIN ME said...

It's good to have time away...from everything!

feels good b n FREE said...

@ everybody
hey, ya'll!! thanx for the encouragement. ya'll make me smile...I tell you. And Gp, my friend is gonna be fine and I'm loving the babies...all of them!!!
I'm planning a carnival party this month for my son...He'll be 4!
yippie....

TTD said...

i never did a revival.. i think i want to.. it can be good for me!