Friday, April 14, 2006

Oh yeah, I was tagged

My girl ova here tagged me and I just been busy and haven't gotten around to responding. Forgive me girl, u know I "luv" u...lol
So...

Ten Characteristics of MY "perfect" MAN


  • Believer and Follower of Jesus Christ
  • Independent (Steadfast)
  • Sober
  • Honest (Faithful)
  • Attentive
  • Financially secure
  • Drives legally (you wouldn't believe how many times this is an issue..lol)
  • Owns something (a car, a home...something)
  • Intelligent (Articulate)
  • Loves Children and/or has some of his own

**************************************************************************************************

Hello my name is..."Chan"

I was raised in...New Jer"usalem"

The reason you are reading about me is...who knows?

Right Now I'm working on...fitting my favorite jeans again

A project that is due tomorrow...easter baskets (that's fun tho)

The first thing I do in the morning is...either leave work or roll over

The last thing I do at Night is...either work or call my "boo"

My Momma always said..."This too will pass."

I love it when people...are genuine

I hate it when people...are jerks, liars or phony

If you ever see me walking down the street ask me about...my kids

This one time at band camp I...almost passed out after doing our routine over and over with little water in 85 degree heat.(my mom wouldn't let me quit)

You see this scar? I got this when I...fell out tha window (loong story)

My notable run-in with the law...getting arrested 2x (for traffic warrants...lol)

The last time I swore I'd never drink was after...riding away with strangers.

(don't ask....and SHUT UP Kataylor & Officer Carter)

Future Projects and Plans...ministry, real estate, event planning, marriage

And before I leave I'd like to give a shout out to...Everyone who reads my blog.

I'm tagging...Anyone who wants to do it!

13 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm feelin' this.

PS..I guess I can't say to much about you riding off with strangers since I was right there riding with you. :-)

feels good b n FREE said...

@trina...glad u r feelin it, maybe u'll do it too...

and yeah that's true about us being together...lol
ooh lawd, what was going on there?

Casey said...

Happy Easter!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

SilkySmooth said...

Yooooooooo,

Milkshake,bricks,and gingerale

I told you stop putting my name out there, sike. Thanks for shouting me out. Going home with stangers, thats out on a limb. I gotta here that story. Your blog was nice so i took something from it. Guess what?????????????
I'm coming back.

Much love as usual.

Friar Tuck said...

lol

by that descriptio i almost your perfect man except im not rich

LUVIN ME said...

I hope you and the kids had a Happy Easter!

Great Answers! I see you did Both of them!

You know I "Luv' you too!

feels good b n FREE said...

friar....i didn't say "rich"
just have a steady flow of legit income.
*smiles*

who knows???

thinking of moving to NJ???

lol

Friar Tuck said...

lol...you are funny

Friar Tuck said...

I have a hard time seeing how you can fit love on a job description

Ladynay said...

Internet/Blog tag....the game that never ends!

MZPEACH said...

You fell out a window! Thanks for the shout out. your perfect man was on point*.

Brotha Buck said...

Ah, don't you just hate spammers!

Drea Inspired said...

good luck with those future plans...

I love this John Legend song by the way.

Have a safe and blessed weekend!