Friday, April 21, 2006

back to blogging

ok...what tha hizzi...i'll post sumthing or other.

I was just reading a few blogs, and well...
I don't know what's going on in this world. whew!
For one thing, I'm an awfully "dry" blogger compared to some of this other salacious stuff...
I came across some chiks blog..and she had some naked pix on it. B4 I could hit the X or the back arrow my male cousin and ex almost knocked me over tryna get to the computer.
They was like.."scroll down!...who she?....you know her?" and so on.... *SMH* lawd have mercy...

'haven't said much about my "dating" life...and let's just say the saga continues.
I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. I love two men ya'll.
For two different reasons, in two different ways.
SHUT UP. I don't wanna hear all the this and the that....
They both know how I feel.
Chances are tho, I'm gonna end up with out either of them.
I'm prepared for that, altho one has outright said he ain't going no where...
and well the other one is acting like it.
How I'ma call him and tell him it's over...and he call me the next morning like,
"Hey baby?"
What's a girl to do?....Prolly not post this blog, or at least hope they don't read it. Ah, well

As for more important things...I went to see my nephews in Maryland...and I swear to you that I held them little boys for about 5 hours...
And even when I gave them back I felt like, "NOOOOO!!! I can still hold them"
Ugh! I called my daddy and whispered to him,
"I'ma smuggle them out when C and H aren't lokin." lol
He laughed at me. I am so in love...I musta kissed away all their kisses...They were like, "AUNTIE!!! ENUF ALREADY!!!"
All I could think about was, when I'ma see them again?? I haven't felt like this...
well, since I had my own. I'm so happy they are home and healthy. God really is good.

My kids are good too. It's their spring break tho and I'm bout to lose my mind!!!
SCHOOOL.....PLEEEASSSEE.....COME BACK TO ME!!!
Listen, whoever created school was a dag on genius!!
I'm telling u, my kids are gonna be in some sorta summer school/camp too...sumthing!
I'm not playing. I used to suffer thru being a single mom of 4 non-school aged kids...
But no more...and NEVER again!!!
*praise break* Hallelujah!
On a pitiful note,
I been feeling extra fat this past week. Just like ugh, blah!
This is definitely one of those weeks u wanna just run away and fall off the
weight loss train..lol. I'm tryna hang in there...I gotta get these kids back to school...
they messin me all up!!!(excuses)

So that's what's going on with me...just a blog about nothing.

hmmm... that's it!
EUREKA! (lol...EUR-FRICKIN-REEKA)
This is a seinfeld-esqe blog.

Whadda u know? I done found my niche! (he,he,he)







8 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Stop molesting them daggone babies!!!

feels good b n FREE said...

@trina...shut up

@tam...yeah. well, i'm not "in love" with both of them. I am in love with one...and just love the other. The one I'm not in love with...I'm comfortable/safe with, the one I'm "in love with" is shaky ground/unsure, u know?

Ladynay said...

Them boys are gonna grow up loving there auntie Chan! Go on and have another one! LOL (j/k)

That part about all your kids being home was too funny! I would want school to be back in session my daggone self!

Okay so you fell off the weight loss train. Get back on!

latinachik4lif said...

heyz...w/b...lol im kinda late though...well glad to nou u doin aight...n bout the men...im in dat situation...but i feel lik i dont deserve either...ohh well...n ummm i dont want school lolz but u do...i guess as a parent u want it but when u a child u dont...i neva thought of it dat way...lolz

MZPEACH said...

I love that picture of you Diamond. Can I have it? I might need it one day :).

feels good b n FREE said...

Ga@...he mama, thank u 4 the compliment. :)
yeah..u can have the pic...as long as it isn't to say...here is a pic of one big headed chick...lol

Friar Tuck said...

I love this pic to. It is one of your best so far. The one with your tongue sticking out is good too.

feels good b n FREE said...

are u guys talking about the pic at the top of this post??

whichever one...thank u so much!!