Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Holiday Drama


Getting all ready for Easter and Spring Break and loving it.

I had some drama the other night. Since the two men that it involves may read this I'm not gonna say too much. But I tell you, I really felt like an innocent bystander...although both of them were responding to feelings about me.
I guess there were some mixed signals sent on my part...I don't know.
I tried to be more clear with both of them this time, hopefully they hear me.
People only hear what they wanna hear anyway (including me)
I learned that the hard way. Ugh, why can't stuff ever be simple?

Other than that things are good. My nephew Christopher will be leaving the hospital this weekend and you KNOW I'm on my way to Maryland. :) *clapping*
The kids are having an Easter Egg hunt tommorow at school and they are all happy. I remember those days, parties at school were the best...

If I don't come back thru til after the holiday, HAVE A BLESSED EASTER!!

9 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

drama and you?

you gotta be kidding!

LOL

LUVIN ME said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Ms.Honey said...

WOW..I tell ya. Have a wonderful Holiday...I'm BACK!! LOL Of course I couldnt' stay away too long

MZPEACH said...

What she had the baby! Congratulations!!!!That's great. Girl what drama happened. Expound please. just playing. I can only imagine.......

feels good b n FREE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
feels good b n FREE said...

gp...two men were present at the same time...and the "drama" ensued...

it all happened too fast...no one got hurt, but i wasn't so sure it was really gon' end that way...
i guess things are kool now.

n e way,i been missin u.
glad 2 see here!

Ladynay said...

DR&C - If I see you in MD, I will speak! LOL

Safe travels hun!

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Why does it seems like as soon as something happens to you,it turns around and happens to me?

Anyway happy Easter. I hope the kids enjoyed the egg hunt. :-)

Charles X said...

im sorry to hear you're havin drama!