Sunday, February 05, 2006

Havin some fun...


I been away for a few days and ya'll 4 get about a sistah...huh??
I have to admit that I had diarrhea of the mouth (so to speak) in my last blog...lol
SO!!! I had a lot on my mind..and I suppose it's good that I got it out cause the next day I had to an emergency oral surgery!!! Talking bout ouch!!! in my pocket and in my mouth!!! So this weekend I been kinda outta commission.
Face all swollen on one side..n everybody tryna act like they don't see it...lol.
But I'm healing...trying not to pop too many pain pills.

So I guess I touched a chord talking bout all that stuff last entry huh? Ya'll wasn't too beat to comment. But so what!!! I just needed to vent na'mean??? lol

I was asked in the comments what's up wit the dude I told ya'll about a few posts back...well stuff is still nice between us. We talk a lot. We both are very busy...prolly him more than me. So we see each other when our schedules permit, but we seem to both be enjoying getting to know each other...His name is Leron and he's still making me smile. ok, Dante??

Well I've started getting some of my things from ebay...everyday feels like Christmas!! yippie!! I won these boots that are wonderful! And a digital camera...I'll keep u posted on that. I won a cell phone and if u call me now...I'll answer. lol. Yo! your gurl b buggin. (hehehe)

Well I'ma go..just had to check in wit ya'll 2 nite...I'm in a really silly mood tonight. I got to spend sometime eating and laughing with some loved ones earlier and that made my whole week...already. :)
So did any of ya'll have a superbowl party and not watch a full half hour of the game???
Well we did and it was the best dag on SB party ever!!! Whata Blast!!! lol

Luv ya'll like sweedish fish and D'angelo!!!

11 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Oh, that sounds awful, I hope your feeling better soon!

Friar Tuck said...

my team lost in the super bowl

feels good b n FREE said...

@brotha buck...thank u, i'm gettin better...but this is better than the agonizing toothache I had!! I couldn't even sleep.

@friar....aw, i'm so sorry. Forgive my carelessness...My team lost last year. It was such a major upset...my son even cried.
I had a superbowl party with
Eagles cake, Eagles Chips, and Eagles Ice cream (with chocolate footballs in it) :(
My scrapbook ended on a sad note...hoping we'd return.
aw well...be encouraged, this too will pass!! :)

hugs n kisses

princessdominique said...

I'm sure you'll have a speedy recovery. Maybe I'll mail you some swedish fish!

feels good b n FREE said...

@princessdom...aw u r so wonderful
just 4 thinking something like that...lol

the sweedish fish prolly got me in trouble, lol, all that sugar! But i stil luv um!!

LUVIN ME said...

Hope your mouth feels better. I missed most of the game, but had a good time Sunday anyway!

Didi Roby said...

I was reading and chking in here now and then girl...feel better soon. I hate toothaches...:(

Friar Tuck said...

cute pic by the way

Casey said...

Glad to see that you are feeling good. It always is wonderful when you feel good and can share your joy..

God Bless

ShawnQt said...

Wanted to give a Jersey Girl some love!

feels good b n FREE said...

@luvinme...glad u enjoyed ur sunday...and my mouf is healin

@mzdeedee...thank u 4 visiting!! :)
and thanx for the get well wishes!

@friar..email me @ chandra_b_1999@yahoo.com (lol)

@casey...I just love ur sweet spirit!

@accomplice...grey's anatomy was the bomb!! i love that show..but if u missed it, i'm so sorry!

@shawnqt...awh!! i appreciate all the luv a jersey girl can get!!! :)

smooches ya'll