Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What tha hizzi is this dude thinking??

Can somebody pah-leeease tell me what Kanye was thinking?!
I mean...come on. like, Jesus dude?? U gon' pose like JESUS?...the Christ?
Are you kidding me?
This isn't artwork, it ain't cute, there is no great message being sent..it's just stupid!Not offensive..just dumb. Not only are u posing as JESUS, but him beaten with a crown of thorns??!!??? Kanye is admittedly a believer in Jesus...so that makes this even worst. I mean does he think so highly of himself that he feels kool posing as his Savior??...not playing the role of Jesus in some play or movie with a message...but posing on frickin Rolling Stone???
Like, "ta-daw, man! I'm the HOLY ish!!!! I need like all da grammys and since George Bush don't like black people...I'ma make the hottest music n save they souls"...lol
you gotta b kiddin me.

11 comments:

brooklyn babe said...

I guess he's making the Remix of the passion....

What do it Diamonds n' Rubies...
Peace!
-bk babe

Ladynay said...

He's gotta keep something controversal going so his name can be in the mouths of others.....

feels good b n FREE said...

@brooklyn babe...hey ma! been missin u...:)

yeah that Kanye..I tell u

@ladynay...yeah, u right. it's gotta get tired soon.

@sunistar...he's got nerve huh?
sheesh!

Friar Tuck said...

I think there is this thing coming up that he is involved that is a movie and kinda of a "black Jesus" passion flick.

Brotha Buck said...

I definitely agree.I had to think about it for a second. I mean, many people have posed as Jesus: art, movies and such. But there seems to be no point here.

LUVIN ME said...

I feel you on this one. What was the point?

Tilina said...

Hey Chan, it is completely ridiculous; I am speechless- I have no words at all. You know before I had some respect for Kanye- even when my sister was sayin he's confused. But now I am like totally done wit him.

uniquepressure said...

he be wildin' i aint even going to glorify it with words!


cjb

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I love it when you get all passionate about stuff...haha

I agree w/ Ladynay it's just about giving people something to talk about.

Superstar Nic said...

This dude has some serious issues. We all know that he would not do anything even remotely close to giving up his life so that all of our sins would be forgiven, so why is he posing as Jesus?

I don't know what to say about Kanye sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Genie auto gate openers Computer personnel system uk Fashion design classes online Bartending jobs new york city Green dot creditcard appliances riverside california gulf breeze florida beach hotels automatic gate supplier Household finance insurance department sophos antispam incorporating Gate opener comparison How to make a automatic gate device venlafaxine Debt management associatescc Columbus ohio used auto dealer Spring break bikini pictures computer rentals http://supplements-9859.8m.com/bovine_placenta_supplement.html