Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm in love...


I have 4 children...as you all probably know by now.
And I am just enamored with them!! Each one for a different reason and all because God saw fit to give them to me! But I just looked at my 3yr old, who stays home with me, and my heart melted.

I have to admit that this little boy has me wrapped around his finger! Tuesday night I went out with my girls and around midnight I thought to myself..."I can't wait to get in bed and snuggle up wit my little jojo." Can u believe that?

Yesterday someone asked Jonah if he could marry me...lol...Jo put his thumb down. So when I asked him who I could marry (I expected him to say "daddy") He said, "nobody!"
I later asked him why and he said cause I'm his. AWWH!

Today we went to Walmart and on our way Trey Songz's song "Gotta Go" came on. Jojo started singing, "it's calling my body." I laughed and thought , "you ain't got no body to be singing about" Trina woulda said, "get the belt Chan." lol

A little bit ago I looked over at him and he was lying on top of his dresser (it is short enough for him to get on and off) and watching the "backyardigans" and singing along. I was like..."you better sing that song pumpkin." hehehe

Now he's sitting on the back of my chair with his arms around my neck and his face on my face. I just had to blog about it...cause he's got me twisted and I'm still in love!!!

15 comments:

LUVIN ME said...

Awwww. That is so sweet. Kids are a blessing.

Unknown said...

Children can be so much fun to have around at times.

The joys of parenthood! One day I may be able to relate.

Ya boy Maurice said...

awww.... Im going to be 25 and I got my mom wrapped around my fingers too... Continue to love him, maybe tough love sometimes..and he willbe someone.

Friar Tuck said...

glad your son has such a good momma

Casey said...

children are gifts from Heaven and they never cease to amaze me.

rubyslipperlady said...

How precious is he! Thanks for sharing.

MZPEACH said...

He is so adorable. Gosh I would have never thought you had four kids. Aren't you my age? 23? Girl you look so young.

Ladynay said...

That was the sweetest post, there is nothing like love from your seed. It's so pure and real! At least when they are small! LOL

feels good b n FREE said...

@latinchik...how u doin lady? we never finished our convo. i'm waitin tho...and yeah jonah is my son. :)

@luvinme...they truly are

@stunner...i enjoy the fun times,you will fall in love when your turn arises.

@dreds...aw, thanx. i'll do that.

@tam...thank the Lord for them, they luv me when my breath stinks, when I break out, when i'm moody, poor, need a perm..lol..that's precious

@clint(friar)...see like i said b4 flattery will get u everywhere...lol...really that's sweet

@casey...they really are gifts

@rubyslipper...aw, thanx. i think he is too. lol

@gp...he mama...yep 4 babies. i'm 25. i was married for 5 yrs and i have twins...sheesh huh? lol
lots of folx say i look young, i aon't mad tho. :)

TrinaBeingTrina said...

OOH BARF!!!! I mean DAG!! I love my daughter but we don't slobber all over each other.hahaha

And yes, I would have said get the daggone belt if I would have heard him singing that line. :-)

Ms.Honey said...

AWWWW he is sooo cute. I can't wait to have kids.

feels good b n FREE said...

@treen..lol...shush up!
u know u all in love wit ur baby too..lol

@tam...aren't they precious

@thoughtsof...i enjoy them (most days) and yea, Amel is my girl...folx don't give her enuf credit. but i LOVE her music. whew

@honey...thank u, u will love it!

MZPEACH said...

Cause you are young..lol. Good thang you had your babies young though. I am thinking about having mine next year (if I am in love). I don't care if I married or not, I prefer married. I don't want to be to old before I have my babies.

feels good b n FREE said...

@gp...yeah i guess it is good i had my kids early and in one fell swoop.
i'm sure you'll luv having a baby...whenever u do so.

if i get maried again, i think i want one more...of course that'll be up to him.

smooches!

The Gig said...

What a cute post!! It reminds me of myself. I have four sons and they are all grown now, but in my eyes they are still my "little boys." Can you imagine that? I feel ya girl, I really feel ya. I love those four people like everything. I thank God he gave them to me. I absolutely cannot love anyone more than the "King" but I'm sure glad I got them.

Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. This is definitely a hard time for me but I know the Lord will get me through it.