Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hey Everybody!


I have by no means forgotten you...and I actually have a whole lot to blog about...including my best friends birthday, a local murder, and a ball I'm going to and possibly modeling in next month...whew!
It has been crazy here lately. Today, and for the next few days I will be in search of a home...so please lift me up in prayer.
I just want you to know that I love you people that read my blog...those that comment and those that don't. I am fighting the urge to want to compete with other bloggers for readers and learning to just be comfortable with my blog for what it is....
The place I get stuff off my chest. :)
It's like a virtual best friend...because unlike my inanimate journal here at home...I can get ur feedback. I love that.
So if all you do is drop in every now and again to see about me I am grateful...just like I am for all the friends that I can see and touch.
Be Blessed...I can't guarantee I'll be back on blogger before Monday 11/21
because of all that is going on...but I will certainly try and by all means don't stop checkin in on a sista. (smiles)
I love you more than I love hot chocolate and sweedish fish!
(ooh that's a lot) hehehe
smooches!

10 comments:

Bobby Brown Jr. said...

Awww..u know we love you right back. You are always in my prayers but I'll say a special one for u tonight. I want you to start celebrating right now b/c you know its already worked out. Get excited about the fact after this storm, you'll be even stronger than u already are :) Continue to be a blessing to others by sharing yourself and your love via YOUR blog. Don't measure the success of your blog by any standards (especially how many visitors) Your intention is what matters most and your message will always be recieved by whoever its intended for whether its one person or 3 million :) Honor the people who DO visit and appreciate the inspiration and love you get from other blogs. Hope that helps! Make sure you smile today!

feels good b n FREE said...

@bbj...thank u so much! u r so sweet and you always know how to make my day and make me smile.
thank u, thank u, thank u....
xoxoxo

princessdominique said...

Glad you're back :) I thought I had you in my links. I'm adding you right now.

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like you are riding the waves of life in a hurricane. With lots of ups and lots of downs.
Just stay in the ship and keep sailing.

Ok enough with my lame metaphors.

God Bless!

TrinaBeingTrina said...

What did I tell you about needing to have so much attention? You have plenty of people who read and respond to your blog.

N e way I can't wait to talk to you because you always so much going on. We were just on the phone the other day and now all of a sudden you are looking for a new place. Are you on the "about to be homeless list" :-)haha What the hell happened!!

Oh well I'll see you soon.

luv ya, luv ya, luv ya...kiss-kiss

Icey said...

Aw girl!!! Keep writing...do you! BBJr said it waybetter than me!!! Have a wonderful holiday if you don't post anymore until after the Thanksgiving!

MZPEACH said...

That was so sweet :). I feel you on being comfortable with your blog. Its a journal to me. Nothing more and nothing less. I love my blog and the people who read it too.

feels good b n FREE said...

@ princess...thanx 4 adding a sis...:)
@ clint...thanx for the encouragement...luvin those metaphors...lol
@trina, all i can ever say to u is Shut up stooopid! luv u..and u old now gurl! lol
@icey...hey thanx 4 coming by and i will have a blessed holiday u do the same!!!
@georgiapeach...it's nice isn't it
@tamiko...hey nice to see ur r still reading..thanx 4 commenting. hope u r happy and blessed!
@my li'l latinchik...hey sweetie, makin me smile and stuff. u r a precious girl...i enjoy your inocence. i c the pic thing worked out. u r a very beautiful girl...make sure u putas much or more work on the inside as u do on that beautiful exterior. Put and keep God first in your life and in spite of what comes your way...you'll be fulfilled.

thanx everyone so far for commentin...i luv ya'll

smooches!

theequeenbee said...

I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

feels good b n FREE said...

@qb...your prayers are so appreciated!!!