Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Got Tagged!!!

I did a MEME a while back...but my boy Clint (on the blogroll)
tagged me...so i'ma do it again.
i luv all u folx that read this. :)

Ten years ago
I was a teenager...I had my first boyfriend and I thought he was the best thing since cds...lol

whaddup Calvin. Yeah, his name was Calvin and it was around the time that McDonalds had the Calvin commercials...everyone had jokes. But SO WHAT!!! I was a sophomore and he was a senior...and he had a car, so NOW!!!
I was spoiled by my parents. My mom found out the cancer came back.

Five years ago
I gave birth to premature twins. I was six months pregnant and thought the pain was just Braxton Hicks contractions (psuedo-prep contractions) my then husband and I decided to go to the hospital, just to check it out...I was 7 (out of 10) centimeters dialated!! My babies were born that night. They were kept in the N.I.C.U for 5 weeks. It was very uncertain if they'd make it. Today the twins are in kindergarten!!!

One year ago
I was finishing up my undergrad career, working, and raising my fam.

Five yummy things
Sweedish fish,Dessert Treats, steak (chicken fried), buffalo chicken wings, and hot chocolate
(#6...my kids cheeks...lol)

Two songs I know by heart
"Hero" Mariah Carey, and "It is well with my Soul" Hymn

Six things I would do with a lot of money
ministry stuff, save for my kids, buy a few cribs, give money to fam and friends, get a trainer,
shop...alot

Five places I want to Escape To
Bigmom's house, New Jersey, Hawaii, Spain, His arms

Two things I would never wear
a strap on, latex anything
oooh lawdhavamercy...lol


Five favorite TV shows
Girlfriends, Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, Commander and Chief, Prison Break

Five things I enjoy doing
Reading, Sleeping, Blogging, Shopping, Singing

Five Favorite Toys
my cell, the computer, jojo's toes, do purses and shoes count??

Five People to Tag
Latinchik.Trina,Unspokentreasure, q.b, truth
(and n e of my blog buddies who haven't meme'd already)


Is that everything??? I hope so...How'd I do Clint??
N e way...I have more blogging to do, but this'll have to suffice for today.

smooches ya'll... please COMMENT....
even if u just say hi Chan..ur wonderful...lol



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL...Jojo's toes is one of your favorite toys...lol. That's absolutely adorable Chan!!

feels good b n FREE said...

@incomp....u know i adore my tinka linka butt booty baby...lol

his toes r sexy...u should see them. (hehehe) i been fascinated with them toez since he was born...

ooooohweeeee!!!

feels good b n FREE said...

@ latinchik...get to workin on ur meme girl...and what page??

oh and we're talking about my son (jojo's) toes...lol

smooches

Bobby Brown Jr. said...

lol...sounds like somebody needs a hug :) so u know im gonna do try this out on my page. i never got the whole tagging thing but since it came from you.....well u get the point..:)

Friar Tuck said...

good job. That was fun and I feel like I know ya a little better!

feels good b n FREE said...

@bbj...i always need a hug..lol
and thank u for thinking about doing ur meme. i can't wait to read it!! i always luv ur comments.

@ clint...aw! i'm glad u liked it.
glad ur getting to know me. *smiles* thanx 4 taggin me

@latinchik...to get tagged means it's ur turn to do a meme (like i did) on your page...get it now?? lol

TrinaBeingTrina said...

you better stop molesting that boy's toes. i told you he is going to have issues when he grows up!!

feels good b n FREE said...

@ trina...ha!
i can't help myself...i just luv him..lol

Icey said...

I think Prison Break is such an underrated show!!! I LOVE that show. I mean I am on the edge of my seat the entire time! I always DVR it so I can skip all of the commercials and get to the good stuff!

feels good b n FREE said...

@icey...yes girl..i'm feeling it.
do u think the lead character is mixed? i saw him play a half black man passing for white in this movie and litte while ago....so i was just wondering.

whatever he is...he's fiine!
and i'm watching...lol

but yeah , it's a real good show!

Superstar Nic said...

Just a quick comment to say I enjoyed looking at your site (good job). I'm trying to become a part of the popular 'blog ring' and I think this a great way to meet new people. I just started my blog about a week ago....U should check me out sometimes!

MZPEACH said...

Do you mind if I post your profile pic on my blog tomorrow? I am writing a post on my intrepretation of beauty.

feels good b n FREE said...

@georgiapeach
wow..that is so sweet.
i wouldn't mind that at all.
thanx 4 comin thru

xoxoxo

Brotha Buck said...

Hi Chan, you actually are wonderful! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Unknown said...

Just droppin by. It seems tagging is getting very contagious.

feels good b n FREE said...

@ brotherbuck...awww
see u can't be coming by, doing what i asked AND making me blush!!!

u r wonderful too.

smooches

@stunner...yeah it seems so...i'm glad u came by

ShellyP said...

hi Chan...you're wonderful!
:)

I love my sidney's toes too!!

Thanks for stopping by my spot.

Shelly