Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What u wanna know?

My mood:
Inventive
Quote of the Day:
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

I've seen bloggers do this before, so I figured I 'd do it to. Considering how well you people respond...I'll do it once a week.
WHAT U WANNA KNOW?
I am opening up myself (within reason) to you all. Ask me whatever you want to know about me, you can ask for advice, or my opinion on just about anything and on thursday I will blog with the answers to your questions. (I reserve the right to refuse to answer anything too personal or offensive) Just so you know since I've been blogging I have recieved personal emails prompted by the blog. I had one lady email me several pages about her struggles and feeling like she wasn't living like a Christian. I had another email me and tell me she had been reading, but never commented and that her preconcieved notions were shattered by the blog. And also a 15 year old girl emailed and asked my advice on some things.Therefore, I figured maybe other folx who don't comment may have things to ask or talk about. So if you just have a friendly curiosity or have wanted to ask me something about my previous posts...here's your chance.
Please email me your questions @ chandra_b_1999@yahoo.com or you can leave them in my comments section.
smooches!

9 comments:

princessdominique said...

See you are courageous. I haven't been able to do this yet. So you are my hero! My question: If you could marry anyone, famous, living or dead who would it be? And if two questions are allowed, what is your favorite outfit, from head to toe.

feels good b n FREE said...

oooh princess!!
I am eager to answer your questions...so make sure u tune in on thursday....

ne body else???

Amadeo said...

My question is how can I begin procedures to take over the world...If successful I'll let you run the state of your choice.

feels good b n FREE said...

@amadeo..lol
hmmmm...thanx for giving me sumthin to think about..I'll get back with u tommorow. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Have you ever had a one night stand?

feels good b n FREE said...

ooh a big one...I knew they'd be coming....keep it coming ya'll

:)

Rose said...

Somewhere in blog world I read that you were divorced, do you feel that you could have saved your marriage?

Fresh said...

I love the name of your blog - How did you come up with the name? (not sure if this is explained elsewhere)

Bobby Brown Jr. said...

hey cutie :) hope im not too late...Can you tell me 2 of your strengths and 2 of your weaknesses also fast forward 5 years from today....what does your life look like?