Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Can I make a suggestion? *a little sidebar*

Ladies!!(and gentlemen)
I am absolutely bananas over Jessica Simpson endorsed line of beauty products called Dessert Treats.
http://www.dessertbeauty.com
you must check this stuff out.
It's a little expensive, but worth it. I know it's been out now for a while, but this weekend I made my first purchase and it is officially something I can't live without. I purchased a body spray and it smells so yummy...and tastes yummy too. It sounds crazy but it's true. All of their products are edible.
I'm just loving it. I will b purchasing the whipped body cream (with sprinkles),The body butter, the body gloss(think chocolate shimmer),and the lip gloss(which looks pretty, and tastes good..and it keeps your breathe smelling delicious!)
This new addiction is not prompted by anything other than a girly affection for sugar and spice and everything nice and being all soft and pink. *cheesing*
As I am still single and waiting and will not be sharing these amazing products with anyone yet.
Except for myself, even though it's kinda weird to lick yourself.
To whoever just said "illl"...at least "I taste just like like candy!"
*sticking out tongue*

14 comments:

princessdominique said...

I saw her on QVC and was going to buy some. I figured it would be good. I'm going to have to hop on over there! I love girly stuff like that.xt

feels good b n FREE said...

@princess...then you're sure to love this stuff! try it!!!
I love it!

Amadeo said...

This is like my job...I'm the only man in the office...one of those topics I just really can't jump in on or equate anything too...so...enjoy.

feels good b n FREE said...

@amedeo baby all u need is just one taste of this stuff and you'll b raving like me...and on the right girl??? U might wanna wife her, you know powder blue suit...lol
Don't feel left out. This stuff is okay for a single woman, but it's so much better for a couple to enjoy! U might wanna buy it for someone special...namean??

Unknown said...

"I will b purchasing the whipped body cream (with sprinkles),The body butter, the body gloss(think chocolate shimmer),and the lip gloss(which looks pretty, and tastes good..and it keeps your breathe smelling delicious!", somebody has some plans! ;)

feels good b n FREE said...

@ stunner....someday!!!
*staring off into space*

TrinaBeingTrina said...

You know how sensitive your skin is. Don't be mad when you break out in a funky green rash. haha

feels good b n FREE said...

Trina...I hate that u know how sensitive my skin is...lol
Guess I better just be careful where I put it...lol

Shut up!

And wait til u try it. Mess around and use that money to buy something special 4 Boss...lol

Bet he'll LOOOOVE that. hehehe

feels good b n FREE said...

@Zeake...it sounds good. :)

Brotha Buck said...

Ah, I'll bet you'll love the new Barbie line!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051015/bs_nm/manufacturing_mattel_dc

princessdominique said...

I'm going to place an order right now. I'm excited and want to do something really great for my birthday.

feels good b n FREE said...

@brother buck ....ooo thanx for the head up...i look forward to seeing that

@princess...ooh gurl! that sounds like fun!
i hope you enjoy yourself!!!

Hev said...

Ok, Am I ghetto cause I was at the mall the other day (with my brothers girlfriend) and saw a sign in the window of a store saying that they had it. So I went in asked where the samples were, ate and left.

I was sittin there like..."Ummmmm Damara (my brothers girl)taste this one" I know the girls that worked there were like "Damn niggers"

feels good b n FREE said...

hev!
u know ur behind is GHETTTTTO!
LOL...it was good tho huh?

hehehe