Wednesday, August 10, 2005

what to write?

Inspiration is evasive here lately. There are times in life where there is so much going on that you can't sit down and try to make sense of it all in writing. There are other times of reflection, moments of calm when the storm comes to an end or at least when it slows enough to be evaluated.
This may all seem a little convoluted, but. . .this is one of those times when there is so much going on that I can't figure out what to write about, what to leave out....if anything.
I am in transition. It is one of those things that I won't be able to really blog about until I get settled.
The kids are chillin, I'm enjoying my summer...for the most part.
I'm in Md now @ my brother's crib. I'm right outside of DC. It's nice, an on time change of venue.
As for Jason, I'm glad he's around. We became extremely comfortable really quick. Faster than either of us expected. I would like to see where things go, but I'm being careful.
I'm hopeful about my future...where God is taking me.
I know it is gonna blow my mind!
I look forward to being able to write about it all.