Monday, February 04, 2008

Current Ramblings...

SO...
I am happy to say that in August 2008 I will be a LAW SCHOOL student!!!!!
YES, I got in. :)

Um..let's see, what else?

Everything is good. I bought a humungous television...i mean, i ain't never seen a tv THIS big...lol. It'z like having a movie theatre in my family room. I'm not even a tv watcher, but DANG! I wanted a 32", I ended up with a 53" surround sound, HDTV.

Ok, what else??? I am going to a Youth Conference this weekend. I am excited. God really put it on my heart to take the kids from my church, and with no money available at first...I was able to buy 28 tix at over 55 bux each!!! We recieved donations and partial payments all in about 3weeks. God is good! So I'm excited, I get to go away 4 the weekend!!! yippie!

Um, I'm working on a few other things...and I'm taking a HUGE trip in April. But all that stuff is under wraps, maybe we'll discuss more about it all later.

I watched "waiting to exhale" friday nite. It was better than I remember, and I LOVED it. It reminded me of so much, my mom, my teens, my present...lol, my girls, my love life!!! OOOH honey chile...that movie is on my top 10. But that soundtrack...WHAT??!!!???lol

I got some bomb girlfriends btw. I mean, I just love my girls. They make me smile, they make me wanna just sit around and laugh, and talk, and shop...lol. I love them so much, I'm so glad to have them.

Oh and I have big plans for Valentine's Day!!! I'll be back to share...
Thanx for reading my rant, I needed that.

No comments: