Thursday, January 10, 2008

beauty

I was feeling inspired...so I just started writing about someone who is a beautiful person physically, mentally, spiritually, and all around. I mean we are all imperfect, but I'm not sure that I've ever taken the opportunity to let him know just how BEAUTIFUL I think he is....So, B-hump
******************************************************
I never told you that I think you're beautiful have I?

I know that I haven't because ironically, as much as I need you to tell me...

I struggle telling you. But when I see you, I smile.

You are like the heavens kinda, the way they make me marvel...

I look at them trying to find a word to describe

the way they make me feel, the awe I feel inside

but nothing comes to mind

but do you know that I think you're beautiful?

funny cause, I know you didn't expect that word.

I mean, there are others maybe more fitting

not to me tho, cause all that you are

all that you invoke

all that I see is beauty.


~CNB

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

you have such a sweet conversational style. Good stuff!