Thursday, September 27, 2007

where my girlz at???

Can't u just hear that song..."where my girlz at, from the front to back..."
who sang that??? i keep thinking that group 702..is that right?
anyway...I just decided to go on a trip to see the Color Purple.
but, I had to run through my mind to figure out what girl i'm gon' take with me.
Usually, One friend pops to mind...but lately she hasn't called or returned any of my calls...hmm, my other girls for one reason or another might not work.

And my closest friend/cousin lives in washington state.
Now can u see why I'm asking, where my girlz at???
Lately, it's been a bunch of shopping trips, and nail salon visits with me, myself, and I. I ain't mad at it either, but I'm not tryna go on this bus trip...with them three...and no one else. 'Cause I'ma talk to myself, the folx on the bus is gon' think I'm crazy..lol.
I mean and then there is free time to shop, and shopping alone at home is one thing...but shopping in NY??? Without my girlz???
man, what?
I'm bout to go home and brainstorm, cause I wanna know...
"Where my girls at???"

5 comments:

Miz JJ said...

It was definitely 702. I loved that song.

It is so hard to get older. Everybody is so busy. I miss having all that free time to be with my girlz.

Soldier said...

it was 702. and im feeling the same right now... i'm supposed to be going to Miami but my boyz are unvailabe/unreachable... i'm in an INTENSE Miami mood, i know i'm gonna BURN the city down with all that setting dancefloors on fire LOL

maybe its a sign that i should just sit my ass down and save money and avoid going crazy lol

Sheletha said...

it was 702...Ill be in New York this weekend for the 2PM show...See you there!

Consistently Inconsistent... said...

I used to love that song!

I agree with Miz JJ getting older is tough, everyone gets so caught up in life.

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog--first time over...and yes that 702 song use to bang hard!!



www.yazmar.com