Tuesday, July 10, 2007

strawberries and cream


i just ate some strawberries with whipped cream. It was such a pleasing thing to eat...it's fairly healthy, it's pretty to look at, and great tasting...and it just inspired me to write.


eating the strawberries made me focus on how good they were, and just for a second drown out the humming of my dryer, cat in the hat playing in the living room, and the worries running through my mind.


everyone needs a strawberries and cream break sometimes...i should be cooking, or something
but i think today, i'm gonna just order out. take off my work clothes, kick off my high heels and watch cat in the hat, with my brats...lol (rhyme was so intentional there)

7 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

awwww...that sounds so nice...I'm not big on whip cream...ohh, maybe I'll eat some strawberries and chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Ladynay said...

Everyone needs a strawberries and cream moment.

I can quote Cat in the Hat thanks to my youngin' so I was with you till you said that! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks.. I'm on a diet,now I have to go to the store.. for some..lettuce..yeah.. lettuce laced w/strawberries and whip cream

Friar Tuck said...

yummy. You deserve the strawberries and cream!

Ray said...

ummm yummy even between the sheets CHEEZE!!!

feels good b n FREE said...

hey everyone...
this was such a dumb post.
but i just felt like writing...
it's funny only ray mentioned anything about "between the sheets"
i KNOW strawberries are n afrodisiac...lol
that's why i can only have them when i'm ALONE...hahahaha
j/k