Saturday, December 02, 2006

You gotta b kiddin me!

that's all i wanna know.
i MUST have a sticker on my forehead that says:
" easy to hurt, FOOL...kick where ever!"
i can't believe what my weekend has consisted of. wow.

let's begin with....
my bdiddy was supposed to get the kids this weekend. he calls and asks me to bring them to him since he didn't have the vehicle he normally drives. he said he was getting a ride home and should be there around 5pm. so i reluctantly agree to bring them to him. i get there at 6pm and not only is he no where to be found, but his mother tells me that he had the car ALL DAY.
wow.
so i drive away.furious! headed to church for choir rehearsal and my tire blows on the highway.
i limped the car for a mile to a gas station and was able to get the donut on. double furious.
anyway, once things get better with the car...i gather my composure and arrive to church late.
one of the young girls had asked me to do her hair. i agreed...but when i get to rehearsal..i don't see her. i found out she was there, but just in another part of the building.
so when she comes to me, i sit her down to do her hair and it was FILTHY. then her sister comes in the room saying their ride was about to leave. so i put her scarf back on and tell her to find out if she was leaving and that i thought she needed to go home anyway because her hair needed to be washed. she never returned to tell me anything, so i assumed she left with her ride.
i start practicing with my group and about 30 minutes into my practice my dad's wife comes in the room to say something to someone in there and then she leaves. maybe 15 minutes after that i see my dad. (who wasn't at the church and looked like he had just walked outta his house) he looks like something is wrong and motions for me to come to him.
so i get up and walk over to him and he proceeds to tear me a new one.
i was like, "what's wrong?" he said, "it's unacceptable that those kids were down stairs in the sanctuary in the dark"...and so on. I was like, "dad! i didn't even know they were he..."
He cut me off and said there was no excuse. So now, I'm furious again...and frustrated and confused. Now I am the co-youth director at our church, but there were 3 other adults there...including the other youth director and my dad's wife had JUST left, right before he walked in the door.
Not to mention that I had not brought any of the youth there and I wasn't taking anyone home. Once they left (i thought with their rides) I was off duty. Three of the children that were there were with their guardian and the other ones had manuevered their way out of leaving with their ride, without EVER telling me that they were still there, needed a ride or anything. ugh.i guess they figure...oh we can tell Chandra anything...she'll go for the oki-doke.

So now my dad's mad at me, I'm pissed at the kids, and what do you know????
I get a phone call from this girl's mom saying that she had to "pray before I called you, so I wouldn't go off." I just said, "okay."
why was my girlfriend was in the background almost doing flips she was so angry...she was lip syncing "hang up!...what is she saying???...give me the phone!" lol
i just handled the call and the mom said that she was gonna handle the girl, but that i should never have trusted HER daughter because she is only 13. so. ok.

THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....of course, b-diddy, back on tha scene. tryna see what else he can shake up. i NEVER go for it easily...but he always wears me down. So he begs me to come see him, he needed to "talk" to me and he said he would get my tire fixed. i said no and went home to go to sleep. he called about 8 times between last night and this morning trying to convince me to come over. After the fifth call this mornin, I say "ok"
All this, after he had tried to convince me that it was "over" between he and his girlfriend.
hmmm??? i shoulda knew better.
so i when i got there, the phone rings. it was her. u know how u can just tell by the body language? so he sees me out of the corner of his eye and he says to her, "i'ma call u back."
i'm thinkin "here we go." so i said calmly, "why LaMar" as soon as I said that...He hangs up on her. So she proceeds to keep calling back to back. I'm like "pick up the phone" ...lmbo. so now he just wants me to leave. He gave me the money for the tire and says ..."leave."
I wasn't going for it that easily tho. So she calling...he's picking up every other call...and don't u know she asked to speak to me?
So he hands me the phone...
her: what's going on?
me: what do you think?
her: what do u mean?
me: u know what's up, i don't have nothing else to say.
*click*
of course the phone keeps ringing. all i can think is...this is so stupid. i kept hearing that Toni Braxton song playing in my head. (download it...it's called STUPID)
He is an idiot and I STILL love him. that's downright DUMB.

Remember...a few post backs, I wrote about two sides of me?? That weak side revisited. I can't wait for a fresh slate tommorow. Cause these last two days have been OFF the hook. sheesh.

2 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

It blows my mind that u still love him! I must be missing something. I hope the rest of your weekend gets better.

Ladynay said...

Wow I missed this entry...