Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Up tooo early

so it's 4 something Tuesday morning and I'm WIDE awake. I want to go back to sleep because I'm pretty sure I'll pay for my alertness a little later in the day.God is good.
lots and lots on my mind.

time is rushing by, and there are some advantages to that...i'm a little afraid that it'll rush right by me, without me getting the things done that need to be done. ugh. i'm up against a deadline and that is crazy, not to mention that my day ahead is packed. i have a client to take out, and other such running around to do.

i know, that somehow it will work out. i have faith that the things that seem overwhelming will ultimately come together just in the way it should.

i told Treen, i'd help her paint today...and to be honest, even tho I have fifty other things to do at work, that is my priority. So maybe i'll take a change of clothes with me, so I can get dirty and paint at least a wall...or a door way, or something. lol

i was able to see my friend from Trinidad. it turned into a way more pleasant visit than i'd have ever expected or have been able to predict. so that's good. he got to sit in on one of my rehearsals with my group and he seemed to really enjoy that. i really love, how committed he is to the Lord. it is rare...and refreshing. i'm just happy things worked out.

well...lemme do something with myself...go to sleep, pray...something.
until later

3 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

There you go mentioning that "friend" again ;-). I can't wait to hear the "real" story on this "friend"

ps. I know I am such a procrastinator. There is no reason why this painting project is not done yet. I really wanted it done before my birthday, but we see that is not going to happen. So we will strive for before Christmas.

Ladynay said...

Don't forget to breathe :-D

Friar Tuck said...

sounds like things are going well for you