Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On the Verge of Something

i don't know why i ever leave the "drawing board" because i keep coming back to it.
it's almost funny, my life is about a continual return to the basics.
i'm not much for explaining right now.

everything is pretty much the same. my life, for the last year has been on the verge of...
that's pretty much the same. my situation is impossible. but i believe in a God that laughs at the impossible. i have days and moments when my faith can't be shaken, then there are those moments when worry, doubt and fear slip in and grip me.

so i'm praying on that.

i did get good news today. i have a client who was just preapproved for a loan and is ready to purchase. i have another i'll be taking out next week, one who is working on securing financing...today i also got two referrals. One buyer, one renter.
You see?? on the verge.

there is always opportunity to complain. but i'm not taking the bait.
my children are good. i'm getting really busy with the young folx
at my church, and the music thing.

i need to buy a car. get this, i called leron
he's a car salesman. lol.
i told him i wanted to buy a car, i figured i'd
give him some business. he told me he'd "have to think about it" and that he wasn't sure he "wanted to see me." i just laughed. silly man.i'm not gonna buy a car there, i just wanted to see what he was gonna say.
but yeah, my hoopty is getting sick. that Honda done me good and i just don't want her to
die a horrible death...she deserves to RIP. *hehehe
maybe she can hold on til january??? i dunno.

i'm tired of the verge. i'm tired of the drawing board...
i'm ready for the next thing.


~chani-diamonds-girl (lol)


5 comments:

Tilina said...

Hey girl, glad to hear you're doing well and not complaining and in the midst still praising God. Keep pressing cause God is good. We all have our moments, but in do time....Good things come to those who wait and better yet- "seek ye first the kingdom of God and all his righteousness and all things shall be added unto you!" You & your family are in my prayers as always:)

TrinaBeingTrina said...

On the verge? Ain't nuthin wrong with that because one day you will arrive. Love ya :-)

Friar Tuck said...

I hear what you are saying about being on the verge..I have felt that way at times.

Right now I feel more like I am in a big hole.

Ms.Honey said...

Hey gir!!! I haven't been by in so long I keep forgetting that you update sometimes..I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

Sometimes on the verge is good..casue that means something big is coming :) But you are sooo strong and God knows that so just be on the verge girl...you're at the starting line on the verge of winning the race

Icey said...

Congrats on the great things that are coming to frution in your life!!!