Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Peace, Fun & Time and a Half

things are looking up...
i'm happy me and my gurl are kool!!! friday my school is over and I take my final exam,
*biting my finger nails* I'm hoping for the best!
I'm also so excited about Memorial Day because the kids are off and my baby boy's birthday is May 31! Not to mention I'm working Sunday night which counts as the holiday! *cheering*
(somebody say holiday pay...babayyyy!...lol) and STILL be off Monday. lol (get wit it!)

speaking of which this weekend I am throwing him a Carnival Birthday Party.
Folx are gonna think I'm crazy...but, how long are your kids little?
I appreciate my kids so much now.
I feel like a sure 'nuff momma. I mean, I always loved them but didn't quite know how to appreciate them until the last 3 years. Growing up has taught me a lot, growing closer to God has challenged me mostly to be a good mother and probably losing my mother has made me always consider what legacy I'll leave my children when I'm gone. Spiritually first, but materially as well.
all that to say...we're gonna have fun and create memories while today is here,
u heard?
n e way, we are having a 15ft moon bounce, a person dressed as a "hobo clown", cotton candy, popcorn, games and face painting and I might be more excited then the kids. I done spent a month buying prizes...we counted last night and we have 55 prizes!
(dollar store and walmart, girrrl get on it!)
and the prizes are better than chuckie cheeses sorry prizes. you'll get two stickers for 500 tickets! humph! pishposh on that! lol
*ur girl is the queen of bargains and event planning...look out 4 tha pix!

So n e way, in the event that i'm too busy to check back in with you...have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED and mostly FUN Memorial Day Weekend.
ya'll know I luv u!

3 comments:

LUVIN ME said...

I hope your baby has a fun party...I'm glad you and your girl got it together...Have a wonderful weekend!

Friar Tuck said...

sounds like you will be busy!

thanks for the blessing!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»