Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hey there...


There is some real highschool azz stuff going on in my life right now. But, I'm a bigger girl than all of it...so as much as it has frustrated me, I'm moving on. Que sera sera, u know?

On a happy note, I am halfway done my class and I will be taking my state exam the week after next! So pray for me, I'm sure it'll be fine. I decided to go to this class because a series of events turned me in this direction. I had not previously planned to do it. But my past 5 classes have sparked something in me, that I wasn't sure was there. I'm excited about the prospects.
I have an opportunity to work in a nonprofit organization as part of the leadership for a commmunity homeownership program. It's awesome.

Other than that stuff, things are good. I actually had a BEAUTIFUL mother's day. Much of my family, including a cousin from North Dakota and his new baby, as well as my brother and the twins were there. Also two old friends surprised my brother and I and showed up...that made my night. I smiled and laughed all day and night. It was just a very loving day. I won gift basket at church for being the youngest mother in tha building. :)
Then I sat and kissed and hugged my nephews the rest of the day.
It was nice just being around the people that I love!


Side note *** I am SO happy Danielle won America's Next Top Model!!!
I thought the black girl streak was over...lol. But I'm glad it ain't.
If they woulda chose Jade and her strong looking self I was gonna be hott!!
Then I'd have to wonder if you had to look like a sister of Naima, Eva, and Jade to win?? But Danielle is beautiful and she deserved it!! What do u think about it? ***Side note end

Alright ya'll.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, that Jr. High school playground stuff is too much. Some folks never really grow up. Glad you enjoyed mother's day.

-Berry

Ladynay said...

good luck

Friar Tuck said...

I was not a fan of Jade...and the gal that won was ok...but I was rooting for the gal is second place most of the way because of her snaggletooth issues and her courage in dealing with that.

but I dont watch the show very often. just when I am at my moms.

I like Tyra better on top model than on her talk show though. And even better when she was walking around wearing underwear and not saying very much.

latinachik4lif said...

good to know things are going the way planned. keep up the good work. hugz n kisses

Paula D. said...

I'm so glad that Danielle won! I think Jade proved that she was a psycho at the end with all that snapping.

Anyway, glad you are bigger than the drama & had a great Mother's Day!

LUVIN ME said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day...Glad that Danielle won...Glad that you are doing okay in spite of the things going on in your life right now.

Ms.Honey said...

As my parents say to me and this too shall pass....

sweetness said...

the high school is never ending. my grandmother has that drama at her senior center and she is 76ys old. i'm glad ur in good spriits. i'll keep u in prayers.
and about danielle. i'm happy she won. i liked her personality. and she was beautiful as well.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»