Wednesday, March 29, 2006

You...know what?

You...
Is the word that comes to mind.
When I hear a certain song.
It's been a long time since...

I heard something and
felt something
that made me wanna cry.

But you...

make me feel beautiful
the mirror fades outta existence
cause my only reflection
is the one in your eyes.

When you hold me...
I forget tommorow
and yesterday.
and my right now
is forever.

The sun excites me
a little sumthin like
you...
I wanna get up
laugh, put my hair up
the whole nine.

It's funny how you
know what makes me
fuss...
missin you
cry...
needin you
scream...
luvin you

I don't even feel silly
dancing in the mirror
twirling like a little girl
everytime my thoughts go to
you...

just thought I'd let you know
that every now and then
I get a whiff of soul satisfaction...

and it smells
a whole lot like
YOU

CBW2006

7 comments:

SilkySmooth said...

Stolen Jewelry,Bricks,and Red Bull,

Cute Kid. You mind as well whip that girl ass, because that kid look like me. Sike just playin, beautiful baby. Congradulations. New Aunty. Cute YOU poem. I got one for you.

Its YOU girl on my mind,
YOU girl all the time no matter what; no matter what I do its only YOU. Ahh you like that.

Friar Tuck said...

love the poem

Ladynay said...

Da babies are KEWTTTTTT! ....and so is the poem. The video was partially in the way for me tho :-(

LUVIN ME said...

That was really nice!

latinachik4lif said...

awwwwww that is so sweet

The Gig said...

Did you write this poem? It is beautiful.

feels good b n FREE said...

@the gig...
yes ma'am i wrote this
guess i was having one of those
"girly" moments/

:)

glad ya'll liked it