Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Kissy Face Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU!!
Ya'll are gonna be mad at me but I think I'm gonna disappear later on today.
What I mean is that I been stressed out about what I was gonna do for my guy friend.
As u witnessed in my last post. I wanted to be sure he would be happy and that my money would be str8. But I think I've decided to chalk it up and not be around when he gets off tonite.
B4 u go thinking I'm just a jerk...last night we spoke briefly and he said he'd call me back...but he didn't. Okay, maybe he went to sleep or something right?? Well in general if I don't call him in the morning he calls me. I called him twice and got no answer and I haven't heard from him either.So maybe he's tryna avoid tonite too...lol
So when he does call, I just might not be available. Keep my duckets in my pocket and take myself out for some hot chocolate. yum! lol
Yeah, that's right I take myself out and love it...maybe I'll buy a good book and take it to dinner!!! Fun!

So whether you are single or bunned up...enjoy today.
While we oughta show love everyday, we generally don't. So take this day just to tell someone they mean something to you...

*off to walmart to get cards and candy for the kids and bigmom*

side bar:I just love this song....
"you should make me your girl, your girl!!!"

luv ya'll!!

12 comments:

feels good b n FREE said...

@LATINCHIK...u better not be gettin in trouble in class...lol
have fun, tell the boy, and who cares what he says back...you are so young and i been there...but girl, you got at least 10 more boys/men to come in your next few years...so just have fun. :)

glad to see ur back, have a great Vday!!

MZPEACH said...

Girl I have been working my butt off..lol. Happy Kissy Face Day to you too..lol. You are so silly, talking about getting ghost..lol. Girl I have bought my bf absolutely nothing..lol. I actually forgot this year. I remembered earlier this month but the month has gone by so fast. So I am going to figure out a quick fix. I took im shopping a week ago, so I think I am going to say that was his vday gift and call it a day.

Friar Tuck said...

More fun pics!

I am wearing all black today in honor of the holiday. I HATE Valentines Day. I almost took the day off.

I know you get tired of hearing this, but the pics are very cute today by the way.

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

yeah..go to starbucks or something with a good book...good idea...don't make yourself easily available...good post...enjoy your day...

Ladynay said...

Umm yeah, happy love day or whateva....

Casey said...

Happy Valentine's day to ya.. Hopefully your night goes as planned. If you can't be with someone that you want to, enjoy the time with yourself and God.

Once again... Have a blessed day

-Casey

brooklyn babe said...

Happy V day back at cha!

Superstar Nic said...

Your new profile pic is very cute!

Happy Valentine's Day!

feels good b n FREE said...

@gp..i been missin u. i see ur working all hard.lol. that's wssup.
i wanted to be ghost, but he caught me..lol. what did u end up doing?

@clint...aw, don't hate the holiday. i mean i know where u r coming from tho.
and imagine me being tired of hearing compliments from u..lol
never that

@ sarccastik....thanx 4 the advice, and thank u for visitin

@tam, i always appreciate ur comments. he tracked me down grl, and i'm kinda glad now that the day is over. we just ate pizza, watched tv, exchanged gifts and the like...but it was kool

@southerngal...back @ u mama

@ladynay...aw, what about that agape? lol

@casey...thank u, and yes i had a nice nite.

@brooklynbabe...i enjoyed the day, hope u did too

feels good b n FREE said...

@nsearch...awww, thank u!!!

@accomplice...ooh i'm glad u had a good nite. and yeah, i just added that song to my playlist.

The Humanity Critic said...

Happy Belated Valentines day.. I read the psot after this one where you had a special night, so I see yours went well.

feels good b n FREE said...

@humanitycritic...thanx for the luv! yeah i hd a nice nite...hope u did as well