Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Q and A...continued

Icey asked...
Question:If you had three wishes what would they be? keep in mind that you can not wish for more wishes and only one of the wishes can be for a lump sum financial gain, i.e. you could only ask for a jillion dollars once

Icey, I'd definitely wish for about 50 million dollars(money with which I would, contribute mostly to ministry, build a crib and my own studio, open a bookstore, send my kids to college, and the like)
Probably that on the same day me and all my loved ones would die peacefully and go to heaven.And to have my momma back.


Bobby Brown Jr. asked...
hey cutie :) hope im not too late...Can you tell me 2 of your strengths and 2 of your weaknesses also fast forward 5 years from today....what does your life look like?


Hey Bobby! nope, never too late. I'd say that two of my strengths are my leadership ability, and my sense of commitment. Two weakness would be my sensitivity to others opinions of me, and procrastination.
If I could say what my life would ideally be like in 5 years, I'd say that I'd be in full time ministry. My kids will be doing great in school. I'd be happily settled and married and expecting my last baby. (well maybe on that)

Don Juan de Bubba asked... What one specific thing, other than your children and your faith in general, are you most passionate about right now?

I answered this in the comment section already...but I'd have to say my one passion right now is the community development project I've been called to do. I'm passionate about singing, my loved ones, and shopping too..lol

5 comments:

feels good b n FREE said...

i just b tellin all my biz huh??? lol

prodigalsun said...

wow... one of your wishes is mass death... lol

Its both sweet and selfish at the same time. I know you meant for everyone to go to heaven at the same time with you. And its sweet in theory, but daaaayum... lol Everyone would have to die at the same time... So that means some peoples' journeys would have to be cut short, like your childrens. They might have wanted to have children of their own or experience different things.

That is the first time I have ever seen death in anyone's 3 wishes.

It's an interesting choice.

feels good b n FREE said...

@prodigalsun...it is a selfish wish. I almost wished for immortality....but I figured everyone would eventually get tired of living...it is true that some one's "journey" would be cut short by my wish.
But as a Christian, I believe that Christ is coming back, and there is no guaruntee that when He returns my ideal journey or any one elses would be finished...as I would've wished. But that's how it goes. Facing losing a loved one has been the hardest thing I have ever done. While I know I will likely have to face it again...If I had my wish...we'd all go together. Then none of us would have to deal with the heartache and grief.

feels good b n FREE said...

i got an email asking me to be more specific about my sense of commitment.
Well, what I meant is that I am committed to being a friend, to showing love, to following God, to finishing tasks...even if I procrastinate..lol.
I just believe I try to be a woman of my word and to be true to my commitments.

Friar Tuck said...

Thanks for answering my ?