Thursday, August 18, 2005

MY MEME

TEN YEARS AGO: I was getting ready to turn 15. I had a little boyfriend and was getting ready to be a high school sophomore. I was carefree, having fun, being spoiled by my parents. I had no way of knowing that the coming year would be a mix of extreme highs and lows. I went to the prom, I found out cancer resurfaced in my mother's body, I moved from my home to a smaller crib to get ready to move to California, I had an amazing sweet sixteen party, and my mother died.

FIVE YEARS AGO: I got married, and had twins. I thought it was going to last forever. I had a home, money and the most sucessful semester in college. I guess it's good that we can't see in to the future. I was happy five years ago.

ONE YEAR AGO: I began my last semester of college. I was unsure what would happen next. Nothing spectacular was happening. I had finally gotten used to being single, being a mom, working and going to school.

YESTERDAY: I didn't do anything. I just chilled, laid around, watched tv. I didn't even talk on the phone, and if you know me you know that's awfully other..lol

TODAY: I sent out a few resumes and did some more chillin..lol...I'm on vacation, whadda u want?

TOMMOROW: I'm going home to jersey. I have a close friend who is missing. I haven't blogged about it because it is emotional. Anyway no one has heard from him, his fam or friends. So we're supposed to do some searching tommorow. I'm dreading it.

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY: OMG! I love Taquitos, slim jims, swedish fish, air heads...cheeze its too sometimes.

FIVE BANDS: Destiny's Child (no surprise there, I'm sure),Black Eyed Peas,Trinity 5:7,MaryMary, and Pretty Ricky...(sike, how can a group be named pretty ricky? sheesh)

FIVE PLACES I"D LOVE TO RUN AWAY TO: Madrid, The Caribbean (any island), Paris, Clear Water Florida, and Big Mom's house.

FIVE BAD HABITS: Picking at my fingernails, spraying bleach cleaner on everything,falling in love, procratinating, trusting too soon

FIVE THINGS I LIKE DOING: singing, reading, cooking, shopping, and watching movies with loved ones

FIVE THINGS I"D NEVER WEAR: leather pants, corduroy overalls, net anything, suspenders, and yellow timberlands

FIVE SHOWS I LIKE: My wife and kids, Home Delivery, Family Guy, The Chappelle Show, and Trading Spaces

FIVE MOVIES I LIKE: Annie, The Five Heartbeats, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Color Purple, and Guess Who

FIVE FAMOUSE PEOPLE I"D LIKE TO MEET: Beyonce (i know ya'll knew that),Paula White,D'angelo, Aaliyah ( if i could), ummm...no one else stands out

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS AT THIS MOMENT: Elijah, Micah, Amayah, Jonah, and being able to chill

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS: my cell phone, my hello kitty pillow, hmm.....of course my pc. I guess that's all.

Alright..I wasn't tagged, but I wanted to do this thing anyway. but I'll tag Chris, Herina, Tilina, and Jay....can't wait to read your meme....i put all my boring and private stuff on here. Now it's ur turn....

Thanx 4 reading....oh I have a coming entry for yall about how America is tryna sell blackness in a bottle (literally) stay tuned!! COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT!

smooches!



1 comment:

feels good b n FREE said...

o so ya'll nigros just gon' ignore me?? no meme?? no comments?? it's all good tho, I still got me, myself, and I...lol