Tuesday, August 23, 2005

In the meantime...

There are so many things that I am waiting for...
I'm waiting for that perfect job, to buy a house and new car, waiting for a partner, waiting for my change to come. The hardest part of waiting is trying to figure out what to do in the meantime.
I have found myself doing a lot of thinking, imagining, planning, wondering, and occassionally worrying. Worrying is my biggest problem, because it is the antethesis of faith. I'm supposed to be believing that God has ordered my steps and this is just a time of preparation for what's next. So I suppose that is the answer to my in the meantime....prepare.

When I evaluate the situation, there are many things that I wanna do in preparation. I've decided to spend some more time seeking God in His word and in prayer. Also I'm doing a lot of writing for a book that I began a few months back, I'm working on my temple, starting a new skin regimine,drinking a lot of water, and making better food choices. I'm honing my skills in cooking and organization...as well as singing and writing. I'm spending time with my children and learning more about them, what they like, what they are good at, and what they want. I'm looking into graduate school and even considering going all the way to my Phd, something I never really considered before. I'm getting my finances straight so that I will be debt free in a month and will be able to purchase a home and perhaps an investment property as well. I'd like to live in Delaware, but I am open to Maryland, Georgia, or whereever God leads. I'm also spending time with my brother trying to develop a few songs so we can put them down in the studio and allow our gifts to make room for us. . .

I know there are things that I'd like to see happen right away, but I'm still trying to wait on God. But I vow to have a productive and meaningful. . .in the meantime.

No comments: