Sunday, August 26, 2007

i'm blessed

i just am, and i just wanna share my testimony....which is simply that i have so many reasons to smile. :)so, i just choose to focus on those things. :)
thank u GOD!!! for my many blessings, and your kindness, mercy, favor, and provision.

i'm off to the beach for a few days tommorow.my fam got a spot for the week and the kids and i are going to hang out. i look forward to sitting on the beach with my book. just chillin, happy...just me and the kiddies.

my birthday is coming up and that is a blessing.
my birthday party is coming too and all i can think about is how am i gonna do the
cupid shuffle in these 3 1/2 inch rocawear wedges i spotted this weekend...lmbo. u can't be cute, breaking your neck.

school is quickly approaching. i'm happy the little ones will be off to school all day again (big grin) i trust God to protect and keep them and give them favor.
i'm a little stressed about trying to get school clothes, shoes, underwear....so on.
thankfully...the book bags, lunch boxes and supplies are done with!!! now this, b4 long...Christmas!!! :) I'm not fretting, I will start Christmas the first pay in October. :) Bless God!!! :)

anyway, i'm happy and blessed...there is plenty of opportunity to worry and fret myself over the little things, but God hasn't failed me yet...even when i thought He was failing...He had it all under control. i think He's got this.u b blessed too!!!

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

Hope you had a great time