Monday, July 30, 2007

ms. chan (ramblings)

hey everyone...
nothing too light hearted to say. altho, i'm not unhappy.
i have a lot going on like always. all weekend i was thinking about what i'd write...but nothing was coming to mind.
but by the way, i prayed for my exes mother. mostly because i just dealt with a death and i didn't want to deal with another so soon...selfish?? i know it sounds like it, but i really didn't want my children to have to face that just yet...although timing is far from in my hands. i was just hoping that she would live and not die.
the good news is, she seems to be recovering...the last time i spoke to "him" he told me that she was conscious and talking. God answers prayers.
so i'm happy about that. there is a ton more i can say about that situation, but i won't. what i will say is that, some situations in life are just thorns in your side that won't go any where. so i guess, i'ma just have to live with this thorn.

so, my brother is moving on in his life again. (praise God) kinda anyway. if u know me, u know CJ is my aCE. so...seeing him all hooked up with someone, not having time for me again makes me feel a little tight lipped...lol. On the other hand as long as this girl has his best interest at heart and isn't a freeloader like the last one, i'm happy 4 him.

hahaha...i had a dream that i was at a banquet and everyone i knew was there. including MR.6'5" and i wasn't ready yet. so while everyone was sitting down, i ran upstairs to the bathroom to get dressed. i had the perfect dress and all...
I was standing there in my panties and bra....stepping into my dress, and Mr. 6'5" busted in and I screamed...and then i woke up. PISSED.
can he PLEASE get out of my dreams????
i keep trying to convince myself i'm over it. but i'm sure u guyz know tha deal.
i haven't called tho, and neither has he..and i won't. it's gonna fade...but dang.
i have heard tho, dreams are all that random info and thoughts and emotions LEAVING.
here's to wishful thinkin.

to be honest..i'm having one of those single moments when everyone around me is involved with some one. that's weird...i'm not used to being on THIS side.so last night was lonely.
i talked to God tho, i was like..."lord i know i should b talking to you right now." :)
i do enjoy my life tho.
my friend katrina says i'ma stick in the mud. i used to be "fun"
but i used to be loose...went for anything, uncertain about me. so maybe now...
this me, ain't fun. i hate to think that tho. i laugh a lot. i mean a lot. friday night, i was outside with my friends (like a kid) until almost 2am. we laughed so hard we almost peed ourselves.

i sang at this gospel lounge friday night. it went really well. someone said i reminded them of Lauryn Hill, and that's nice. I just hope she didn't mean Lauryn Hill on crack...or whatever she was on on that last album...uhhh NO!

ok, i'm just about done my ramble mission.

i'm waiting to hear back from law school....oops!
had i mentioned that b4???
oh well...i'm praying and anticipating my acceptance letters.

AND, i have to run because i freelance write for an online magazine,
and i had an article due friday...


it's monday.

get to work ms.chan.

4 comments:

Secrets said...

the question is...can you keep a secret...?

feels good b n FREE said...

that is not the question...
i been seen ur blog b4,
no need to advertise here

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I know you think that I only thought you was fun when we was clubbin'. That's not true at all. Even then I thought you was a stick in the mud. So it has nothing to do with the time when you was so called "loose and unsure of yourself" No matter what you are always uptight. But everyone can't be the mudslide I am. hahaha

Anyway as far as his mother, I am happy to hear that she is doing better because death is PERMANENT! And that isn't something your kids should have to deal with right now.

Why you hating on Chris? Dam. Y'all will have to be separated at some point. Sheeesh!

I got my fingers crossed for law school.

feels good b n FREE said...

trina...lol
ok thanx 4 clearing the stick in the mud thing up.
we can't both b mudslides...
we are a perfect pair!!!

lol
i luv u.

i'm hopeful about school. God's will will be done.