Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Whew!

Yes, it's been a minute since I've come through here.
You know me, lots going on, very busy...all that good stuff.
Let's see, about the guy in my last post. We are still cool. I'm not really interested anymore, maybe he senses that...He's been extra friendly, even offering to buy me
a belt that I told him I liked.But that's kool. I'm good.

So back to the drawing board once again.
I'm just living, trying to maintain focus and love my kiddies, and all that good stuff.
I called Trina this morning, risking waking her up after a long night at work (grr) but she was just getting in.Whew! lol. I called because, I need a pedicure so bad that if my feet scratch my leg one more time I think I'ma lose my mind. HA!
So I wanted to try to get her to go with me.We decided to wait until Thursday...I'm gonna try to survive until then.

Oh, I took the kids to see Spidey 3 yesterday. I LOVED it!!!
Wow, it wasn't exactly what I expected with the black spidey and all..but better.
So go see it. :)It was great.
I spoke to my sister-in-law...well ex sister-in-law, I suppose, yesterday. I told her I was dating my kids..lol. It's so true, and fun...for the most part. But I tried to go shopping with them. NO!!! I can't do it.They drove me crazy.
But I stopped by my one of my FAV stores..Marshalls.
I saw these guess shoes, I picked them up, tried them on, wanted them.
I told myself that I'd walk around and come back and get them.
WHAT WAS I THINKING?????? I swear someone was watching me,cause
when I went back to get them...they were....GONE???!!? No more in my size.

So I sighed, and just said to myself...it was God's will, and kept the money in my pockets.
humph!Oh well...whoever the heifer is she ain't gon' wear them like I woulda. :) Just kiddin...
no I ain't, who am I foolin?

So today, I'm gonna try to get some gardening done out front. Well I have to pull up the weeds. So I'll do that, and just get somethings in order here. Tommorow I'm taking a client to see a house that she is interested in. I think that she'll like it. :) Let's pray this is the one!!
:)

Let me run, i just wanted to check back in with you...and babble a little.
Miss all u blogspot people. I'll b back soon.
Stop by my mspace too www.myspace.com/chanichew

9 comments:

Ray said...

Nice ramble it seems that you have a lot going for you. About that guy, I feel you on the situation. It is difficult when attraction and such is at a mis-allignment I have been on both sides of the tracks myself.

Friar Tuck said...

Good to hear about you enjoying SPIDEY, I thought it was absolutely awful.

SOrry it did not work with that guy.

Never got a mani or a pedi. How often did you get one?

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Why didn't I really get the impression that you was really ready to go get a pedicure right then and there. I thought you was just mentioning it in regular conversation. If you was in dire straights over it we could have went...hahaha

Anyway, why am I like the only person I know who has no desire to go see Spidey? I'm just not a spider man fan. I'm glad you took the kids though. I know they loved it.

Why would you put the freakin' shoes down!?!? You know you are supposed to walk around with them until the second before you walk out the door. Hell, if you're anything like me you'll try to walk out hte door with them and just play it off like you didn't realize you still had them with you. :-)....You know I got sticky fingers...hahahaha

Why aren't you interested in dude anymore? I think you told me some of the story but I thought he was still at least a possibility. But if he is not still in the running towards being america's next top husband, then screw him and NEXT!!! ;-)

feels good b n FREE said...

bigray...lol.thanx.i don't know, i just didn't like the way things were going, so i just forgot about it. the more time i spent around him, the more i realized how self absorbed he is, or atleast pretends to b...like he has something to prove. i hate that. he doesn't have to impress me...or anyone else for that matter. he HAD me at hello. :) now though, no thanx.

friar...hey u, i'm good about the guy. no biggie. u didn't like spider man?? wow. the only thing i didn't care for was the ending...but u know there will be a 4. :)
Friar, I like o get pedis monthly...but at least bimonthly
but it's been about...nevermind.

trina...lol.it's ok. it's best to wait anyway, it ain't like i just had money overflowing..lol.
and i'm surprised that YOU don't wanna see spiderman, u seem to always like those kinda movies.
i don't know WHAT i was thinkin about the shoes...they were FLY!!!
i'ma go see if they have anymore,but I doubt it they were on clearance for 25bux. they were denim guess pumps with a peep toe...trimmed in red. whew!
i'm SO mad.
more mad about that then the silly dude.
he's still sexxy and all, but i'll pass...hetalks about him self too much..we were at a cookout and he was talking about his "personal designer" I was thinking...shut up nigro!
ugh!

Jazzy said...

I'm with Trina about Spidey...I think I saw the first one and caught bits and pieces about the second...wait...is this the third or the fourth one out now? I really can't keep up.

I haven't read your other posts about dude...but I think there is just something very suspect about the whole 'personal designer' thing...Is he the "metrosexual type"???

TrinaBeingTrina said...

A WHO? A WHAT? A personal designer!!!! OH HELL TO THE NO!!

SilkySmooth said...

Yo, whats good lotion, socks, and shoes. Long time no hear from. Female, me be in the sun. Member the heat makes me sick, I have seizures. But it was a good idea. I didnt enjoy, spidey. It was overrated and long. but glad you liked it.Good thing it isnt working out with the guy, you need to stay focused. Shoulda let him buy you the belt, sike.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I just want to say that I hate silky. He is a freakin' idiot!!! Since when his black ass start getting seizures?!?!? He is such a negro.
But I do agree that you shoulda let him buy you the belt.

feels good b n FREE said...

dang!
ain't no body like spiderman???

i felt like a kid at the movies watchin it...

maybe it was just the fun of being with the kids...

i thought it was kool!!!
(lip poked out!)