Friday, June 30, 2006

Something worthwhile to share....

I said I wouldn't blog any more...and that is the truth for now.
I just thought I'd share my testimony, that I posted on myspace too.
God is really good and He is my priority above all else...above the pleasures
of the world above the accolades and affirmation of others...Christ!


i was in a near fatal accident yesterday.it involved only one car and a severe tire blowout.when i woke up, the car was completely out of control and spinning from the highway into the median towards trees and oncoming traffic. the vehicle was moving at over 70 mph.i couldn't think, and i believed i was gonna die. i could feel my heart racing in my throat and i was anticipating it ending in oncoming traffic. i opened my mouth and without thinking out of my soul i screamed...the only word that mattered, over and over and over...."JESUS"on about its 3rd spin, the car stopped, on it's own...never hitting a tree or another car.the tires exploded. front end damage...and mud and grass all over it. BUT aside from a sore foot, and a busted lip (my son) we were NOT touched!God is faithful and I and my family are alive todaybecause of JESUS.


Proverbs 18:10 says -
"The NAME of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous run into it, and they are safe!!

10 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

wooo wooo....come back here once in a while still ya know..

at least so you can read all my pithy words of wisdom

LOL yeah right

ShellyP said...

A testimony to His goodness indeed!

Ladynay said...

Glory! I am teary eyed! Glory glory glory!

The Gig said...

Wow, what a testimony. You know I often wondered if someone had yelled Jesus' name on 911, perhaps that would have saved the people on the plane unless it wasn't God's will. God Bless you.

Ms.Honey said...

I'm so happy to hear that you and your son were fine. God is and always will watch over those who seek and trust him and of course those who forget he's there.

I'm keeping you in my prayers

Fresh said...

Girl, the same thing happened to me years ago...fortunately there wasn't any other traffic around me as a spun out on a wet road for no apparent reason other than I may have hit a grease patch. I cried out Jesus and I was safe. God IS good...sometimes we need a wake up call to remember just how good.

Nika Laqui said...

Thats scary...but GOD is GOOD, glad yall are okay...thats my worst fear, dying in a car crash....

feels good b n FREE said...

awww!!!
thanx everybody!!!

*i can't believe nsane lee..commented!!
i been feelin like a red headed step child..lol*

thanx for tha luv gurl!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Hev said...

NEGRO IF YOU EVER ALMOST GET IN A ACCIDENT AND NOT CALL ME!!! Anyway, I'm so glad yall was ok. I'd hate to see anything happen to you or your little ones. This is my first time back in a while.