Wednesday, May 31, 2006

JoJo's Carnival Party!

i tried to post some pix...but apparently it wasn't working. i tried to trouble shoot...but oh well. i can't figure out how to invite all u blogger people to view my ofoto album...does ne one know?
well anyway...we had a blast!

TODAY JONAH TURNED 4YRS OLD!!!

*LAWD I REMEMBER THIS DAY 4 YRS AGO!!!

i'm blessed to have him and all my kids. if u wanna c the pix lemme know and i'll email u the invite or send them thru yahoo messenger.

talk to u soon !

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

I can't see 'em! I'll try again lata!

feels good b n FREE said...

ok, i'ma troubleshoot...but after i take my nap
*yawn*
i worked last night

**if u wanna c my ofoto album give me ur email address

LUVIN ME said...

I couldn't see the pics either.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»