Monday, March 06, 2006

March Madness


Life has been keeping me away from my blog.

I'm not mad at it though. March so far has been very busy and I anticipate it continuing on in the same way. I have plans for every weekend this month. All plans that I am commited to, and that never really happens like that. This coming weekend I will be celebrating my first born's birthday. I am excited, altho with all my kid's birthdays I get excited!!! Elijah is turning 7 years old on friday!!! Whew! he's getting old and it's so funny to see him growing up and I can so vividly remember carrying him and delivering him and falling in love with him when they put him in my arms. All of my children are beautiful, but Eli was the prettiest newborn that I had. :)My doctor said that he was as pretty as a little girl. (awwwh!)

But he's a sure nuff rough and tumble little boy right now, who seems to think 7 is 17. lol
I've had to threaten him a few times last week about taking away his birthday if he didn't get his attitude together. His dad was there when I said it once and promptly informed Elijah that no body can take his birthday away. I laughed and told 'lijah to try me and see...
I think he'll go with me on this one...it's in his best interest.
But now, I'm stuck.
I'm not sure what I'll do. I really don't wanna do a party. I just threw a huge baby shower for my bro...and frankly as much as I love to be the hostest with the mostest, I want a break this weekend. So I was thinking I'd take him and a friend or two out. Movies, dinner and miniture golfing/arcade...or bowling....and he can pick out his own outfit and toy...whadda u think?

Well n e way, if I don't blog a whole lot in March you'll understand why, upcoming events, getting in shape, starting a business, in a new homeownership program, working on my relationsips and trying to get my devotional life and habits on track. So, busy, busy, busy....
but I'll be posting some pictures real soon and I'll check in as much as I can.

luv ya'll

12 comments:

Icey said...

Kids birthdays are the best! Have fun with the babe! They grow up so fast!

Ladynay said...

If you don't feel up to doing the big party for him, call his daddy and have daddy do it! LOL

Wyrd said...

Ahhhh, do the party! It'll cost you ONE weekend out of many but will mean the world to him. He'll remember it for the whole year at least (well, ok, till the next one, he is is young after all). Good luck!

princessdominique said...

Hey Girlie we miss you around this joint. I come back and now you're incognito :(

Friar Tuck said...

Ha!

You will do fine!

Just take him and the buddies to one of those mini-golf places.

Here is what I suggest.

Do a mystery party. Dont tell anyone what you are doing until they show up.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I didn't know his b-day is this weekend. Am I invited to the party because you know how I am about ice-cream and cake. :-)

Casey said...

I think that is a good idea about the idea you have for your son's special day. I really think that he would enjoy that. I think I would if I was his age.

Keep up the good work and God Speed.

LUVIN ME said...

I think they have more fun with their friends when you take them out and let them make their own choices. From the way you described him, it seem he likes to be in control. This way he can make his own decisions, and you don't have to kill him. It's a win win situation.
He's still young, and you have plenty of time to party!

latinachik4lif said...

u should throw da lil boy a party!! do wat ladynay said lolz!! have da daddy pay 4 everythin!! well yea i changed all mah blog im not latinachik4eva i just used dat 4 school so i started my own n now i am latinachik4lif sound better?? well yea plz comment! thnkz!

MZPEACH said...

I so excited Diamonds. Good Luck! Watching your progress.....yep, I am going to stay on top of you. How's your grandpa?

Superstar Nic said...

I certainly can understand your life keeping you busy.

I love kids b-day parties to. I don't have kids but I'm always in attendance when my friends kids have parties (smile).

Ms.Honey said...

Have fun, enjoy and take care of yourself cause if you dont'..who else will..at least till your kids grow up (lol)