Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some random stuff

For all of you who asked if I was planning on a second date... He took me to Charley Brown's for dinner. Dinner was nice...he's so silly...he had me laughing so much. The waitress tried to say it was my strawberry daquiri...but it wasn't. I had a good time.

I was just typing and turned around and my three year old son had on a power ranger mask and was fighting this 2 foot Batman, flipping him upside down and throwing him across the room. With every move he poses and says, "pow...take that!" ...hehehe.. I was cracking up!! so cute!


I don't have too much to say today. I'm happy and blessed. The kids are doing good and school and that's a big deal...yesterday I was doing homework with my middle child and he kept confusing numbers and letters. I know it's not a big deal, but it can be very frustrating and stressful as a mom. So when I see that they are catching on...it does my heart good.

I really like this song on my page by DC. It is a throwback to Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love." At least in my estimation. I really like songs that have a message. And yeah it's true if we all stand up for life and for love it would change the world...but we won't all stand for any one thing. With that in mind, we can still choose to stand for something worthwhile and make a difference...maybe not worldwide, but at least in our corner of the world. I'ma try that...starting with my little ones.

Oh 4 all my local friends Trina and I are throwing a Valentine's Day Celebration...it will be the Friday before Valentine's Day. At a location to be announced. I didn't wanna call it a party because we're dressing up and all...no sneakers, or jeans. I'm excited, tryna get my line dance on...lol...Don't sleep..we be gettin it on the dance floor. :)
Be looking out for your official invites and evites...it's for couples and singles.


Well anyway, that's all for now...I'll be back soon enough.
ciao

12 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

so how did it go with the guy

feels good b n FREE said...

it went well...we just went to dinner and came home.

we were both sleepy...we had a good nite kiss tho...no tongue, just a peck..lol

is that too much info.

Friar Tuck said...

whatever info you want to share is fine.

SilkySmooth said...

Who this dude? Sike nah, you sound excited about him in your blogs. Happy for you. Your son was whippin batman's ass. Line dance, ha!

feels good b n FREE said...

silky...this dood ain't nobody compared to you...i hear from u or see you and the birds start to sing!! lol

he just made me feel good...he ain't my man yet tho...lol..i'll keep u posted.

u coming to the party...so u betta get out there and dance wit me sucka!! lol

luv u

Rose said...

I love to see children in rare form. I know how it is during homework too, glad that's about up with me. Daughter is a senior.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Huz-zy, I talked to your black ass today, and you didn't say a freakin' word. I'm going to have to replace you with Carla. You better start letting me know what's going on.

feels good b n FREE said...

trina!!!!
i wanted to wait to see u face to face to tell you about it...

plus, i didn't want you to be making barfing sounds when i told you what a gentleman he is...

besides it ain't that serious yet..i STILL think i'm going to our party single!!!!

Brotha Buck said...

Sounds like you had a fun dinner. Nothing like laughing it up

Friar Tuck said...

Is Charlie Brown's nice.

I know of a group of ministers that meets there from time to time for dinner, beer, and cigars.

Ladynay said...

How many young ones do you have? From this post alone I guess 3. The best part of this post was your son's encounter with the batman! Tooooooooo cute!

feels good b n FREE said...

@brobuck..i enjoyed myself. he's silly

@rose...i know, kids r precious. Today my son saw seagulls walking in a parking lot and was like..."i didn't know birds could walk>" I was laughing so hard I had to park so I didn't crash.

@clint...I really like Charley Browns...(i don't know if i'm spelling it right) the food is really good. good steak and stuff...never had the beer tho, i'm not too g\fond of beer.

@ladynay...I have 4 kids..lol.
I'm 25 divorced single mom. And I'm still so blessed. :)
And yeah I love my little babies!!! especially when they have moments like that...lol